In April 2022, the CPS 340B Solutions team hosted nationally recognized 340B industry thought leaders for a roundtable discussion on the latest events impacting the Federal government’s 340B program. The 340B program is a critical route to provide affordable medications, including specialty medications, to uninsured, low-income, and underserved communities. Your specialty pharmacy can leverage the 340B program to reduce the price of medications for patients while expanding services across the communities you serve.
Panelists for this CPS webinar were:
- Ted Slafsky
Principal, Wexford Solutions & Publisher and CEO, 340B Report
- Jason Reddish
Partner, Feldesman Tucker Leifer Fidell LLP
- Kelly Kolker
Executive Vice President, 340B Solutions, CPS
- Todd Hudnall
Vice President, 340B Solutions, CPS
Speakers discussed a range of topics to help covered entities navigate the nuances of the 340B program effectively and efficiently.
- An overview of CPS’ 340B solutions
- Contract pharmacy and its history in the 340B program
- Current manufacturer restrictions and requirements
- Current litigation regarding drug manufacturer restrictions and contract pharmacies
- Federal & state legislation and the potential impact on covered entities
Azina, a division of CPS, supports compliance with 340B governmental, professional and company approved standards so your specialty pharmacy can maximize results.
Our services include:
- Assistance identifying opportunities within 340B
- Audit preparation and support
- Ongoing readiness program to foster preparedness and peace of mind
- Referral capture to identify eligible prescriptions from external clinic visits
CPS leads the industry in 340B assistance. We are the largest employer of pharmacists in the country, with a team of experts who possess extensive experience in 340B programs. CPS drives incremental value for clients across financial, operational, clinical, and regulatory pillars of success.
- Financially: We prioritize patient welfare while presenting cost-saving and revenue-generating opportunities that support your bottom line.
- Operationally: We equip our site teams with exceptional resources, expertise, and networking power beyond what most hospitals and FQHCs can access on their own.
- Clinically: We benchmark pharmacy data to support continuous performance and patient experience improvements.
- Regulatory: We focus on regulatory compliance, HRSA, audit readiness, and 340B program performance
To learn more about the state of the 340B program and the latest news impacting coverage, click the button below to contact us.